This was announced by LinkedIn through a press release issued on Thursday. The mentioned figure of 150 million is an increase of 20 million over November, 2011.
Financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 was also announced. For those of you interested in numbers here are the highlights:
1) Revenue for the fourth quarter was $167.7 million, an increase of 105% compared to $81.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2010
2) Net income for the fourth quarter was $6.9 million, compared to net income of $5.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2010; Non-GAAP net income for the fourth quarter was $13.3 million, compared to $5.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2010. Non-GAAP measures exclude tax-affected stock-based compensation expense and tax-affected amortization of acquired intangible assets
3) Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter was $34.4 million, or 21% of revenue, compared to $16.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, or 20% of revenue
4) GAAP EPS for the fourth quarter was $0.06; Non-GAAP EPS for the fourth quarter was $0.12
5) For the full year 2011, revenue increased 115% to $522.2 million from $243.1 million. GAAP EPS increased to $0.11 from $0.07 and Non-GAAP EPS increased to $0.35 from $0.24. Adjusted EBITDA increased to $98.7 million from $48.0 million
The official press release can be accessed here.
- LinkedIn revenue up 105% in fourth quarter 2011 (venturebeat.com)
- LinkedIn Profit Jumps 30 Percent as Revenue More Than Doubles (allthingsd.com)
- LinkedIn Beats The Street, Q4 Revenue Up 105 Percent To $167.7M (techcrunch.com)